INCOME PROPERTY EXPO IN PASADENA HOSTS HOWARD JARVIS TAXPAYERS AND REAL ESTATE EXPERTS TUESDAY, MARCH 14TH
Surviving California’s Hostile Business Environment, The Soft Story Ordinance,
Property Taxes, Legal Issues & Other Seminars – Admission is Free
PASADENA (March 3) — Commercial and residential property owners, managers and investors can learn what’s new in financing, strategies and products at the 5th Annual Income Property Expo at Pasadena Convention Center, 300 E. Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101 on March 14, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Admission is free.
“This event offers experts, resources and strategies for cost-effective management and maintenance of rental, multifamily and commercial properties,” said Paul Smith, producer. Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Assoc. president Jon Coupal will discuss surviving the hostile business environment, plus experts seminars on the seismic retrofit ordinance, market analysis, rent control, landlord/tenant and property law and more will be held including:
- Kathy Fettke, Real Wealth Network
- Jon Coupal, Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association
- Dilip Khatri, PhD, P.E., S.E., Khatri International Structural & Civil Engineers
- Robert “Rusty” Tweed, Tweed Financial Services
- Tony Watson, Robert Hall & Associates
- Elizabeth Harris, Exeter 1031 Exchange Services, LLC
- Dennis P. Block, Law Firm of Dennis P. Block & Associates
- Gene Guarino, Residential Assisted Living Academy
- Steven Duringer, Duringer Law Firm
- Brian Gordon & Vince Medina, Lotus Property Services, Inc.
- Mike Brennan, Brennan Law Firm
Nearly 100 vendors will showcase the latest in building products, services, materials, energy systems and maintenance. The expo also features all-day networking with industry professionals and sponsors including Apartment Management Magazine, Real Wealth Network, Chase Bank, Robert Hall & Associates, Exeter 1031 Exchange, Duringer Law Group, Tweed Financial Services, Khatri Structural and Civil Engineers, Provident Bank, HD Supply, CIC Tenant Screening, and The Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association.