WHEN: 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. on Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Please join us on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. to hear from the leading landlord / tenant legal expert, Dennis Block, Esq. DON’T MISS THIS IMPORTANT NEW WEBINAR – THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOUR LEGAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY CALIFORNIA’S TOP EVICTION ATTORNEY…FOR FREE! Learn about when and how you can evict your problem tenants, how the newly passed state eviction “stop-gap” law impacts YOU, legal strategies you can deploy for when the emergency declaration has ended and understand your rights as a rental property owner.
Dennis P. Block, eviction attorney, is THE AUTHORITY in the field of Landlord /Tenant law and rent control issues in California. He conducts numerous seminars for both landlords and fellow attorneys and is a rental property owner himself.
WEBINAR DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Assembly Bill 3088 – Everything YOU Need to Know About the the “Tenant, Homeowner, and Small Landlord Relief and Stabilization Act of 2020”
- New forms are required?
- When are tenants required to pay their rent?
- When can evictions for non-payment of rent proceed?
- Can evictions be brought for other issues?
- How can YOU make the perfect margarita?
- How long can your tenants withhold rent from YOU?
- What proof are tenants required to provide to YOU in order withhold rent?
- Can YOU proceed with an eviction at this time? What are the best strategies YOU can deploy right now?
- Are there different rules depending on what jurisdiction your property is in?
- Are the courts open at present? When will the courts open?
- What time does happy hour start? (e.g., When will the emergency declaration be lifted and we go back to normal?)
- And, much, much more…including Q&A to follow the presentation.
ABOUT OUR LEGAL EXPERT – DENNIS BLOCK, ESQ. Dennis P. Block is the founder and managing partner of the LAW FIRM OF DENNIS P. BLOCK AND ASSOCIATES. The firm specializes in residential and commercial eviction of tenants. Founded in 1976, the firm has become the leading eviction law firm in tenant eviction in the State of California. To date, the firm has handled over 200,000 tenant evictions in California. The Law Firm of Dennis P. Block and Associates is dedicated to serving the legal interests of landlords and income property owners whose property is in the State of California. Its clients range from the Federal Government, municipalities, banking institutions, management companies, to ‘mom and pop’ owners. The firm consists of 20 eviction lawyers, all specializing in landlord / tenant law who are also experts in Unlawful Detainer Jury Trials, Commercial and Foreclosure Evictions. For more information go to: www.evict123.coml.