FREE ADMISSION – SPACE IS LIMITED!
LIVE Webcast: Friday, August 28, 2020 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Much ADU About Nothing: How to Double Your Multifamily Income with ADU Gold
Effective on January 1, 2020, a new state allows multifamily property owners to add up to three or more rental units at their property…that’s right – state law allows you to increase the number of rental units you own with very few restrictions. Under the new “ADU Law,” owners may add two new rental units regardless of square footage or number of units currently at the property and without any issue of local restrictions. Additionally, YOU may add 25% more rental units on top of that based upon YOUR existing square footage.
Planned Topics Include…
- Learn how YOU can have the potential to double your multifamily rental income today, RIGHT NOW!
- How to convert recreational, laundry and storage rooms into Accessory Dwelling Units that you can generate rental income for.
- Learn how to convert garages into Accessory Dwelling Units – generate some real gold and substantially increase YOUR rental income.
- Learn how YOU can eliminate parking at YOUR building with no additional parking requirements so long as your property is located within one-half mile of mass-transit, and how YOU can add even more Accessory Dwelling Units.
- Find out how you can generate increased N.O.I. by adding ADUs at YOUR property.
- Learn the “step-by-step” process on how YOU can make this ADU opportunity best work for YOU.
- And much, much more – your questions submitted prior to and during the webinar will drive the discussion.
GUEST SPEAKER: Seth Phillips, Founder of ADU Gold.
Known as “Mr. ADU,” Seth Phillips is an experienced leader with an extensive background of working in the real estate industry having worked previously at SP3 Realty and Re/MAX. He specializes in developing ADU (Accessory Dwelling Units) in the Los Angeles Area and also assists first time home buyers with down payment assistance programs and government grants. He has extensive experience in property development, apartments, and investment properties. Seth attended the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA).
Presenting Sponsor: ADU Gold