WHEN: 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. on Tuesday, October 27th, 2020
MIKE BRENNAN, ESQ. LIVE!Join us online for a live webinar and Q&A session with Mike Brennan, the top landlord and eviction attorney.
YOU DON’T MISS THIS IMPORTANT UPCOMING, NEW WEBINAR – THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET YOUR LEGAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY CALIFORNIA’S TOP LANDLORD ATTORNEY…FOR FREE!
Learn about when and how you can evict your problem tenants, how the newly passed state eviction “stop-gap” law impacts YOU, legal strategies you can deploy for when the emergency declaration has ended and understand your rights as a rental property owner.
WEBINAR DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Assembly Bill 3088 – Get the latest on the “Tenant, Homeowner, and Small Landlord Relief and Stabilization Act of 2020” – What’s next when this expires in January?
- Dealing with YOUR problem tenants?
- How much longer can your tenants withhold rent from YOU? What can and should you be doing TODAY?
- Can YOU proceed with an eviction at this time? What are the best strategies YOU can deploy right now?
- Are there different rules depending on what jurisdiction your property is in?
- What time does happy hour start? (e.g., When will the emergency declaration be lifted and we go back to normal?)
- Best practices for owning and managing rental property during the Pandemic.
- And, much, much more…including Q&A to follow the presentation.
GUEST SPEAKER: Michael Brennan, Esq. is the managing partner and founder of the Brennan Law Firm, one of the premier landlord-tenant law firms in Southern California, representing landlords exclusively in evictions, judgment enforcement, and other landlord-tenant matters.
The Brennan Law Firm represents landlords in every aspect of landlord-tenant matters, including initial lease negotiations and drafting, to unlawful detainer litigation. There is no firm or individual in this industry who can handle your case more aggressively, knowledgeably, or quickly than the Brennan Law Firm. The Brennan Law Firm gets the job done right in a professional, efficient, and cost-effective manner due to their experience and proven track record of success in virtually every aspect of landlord-tenant litigation.