WHEN: 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. on Tuesday, October 6th, 2020
Thinking of selling your property and want to save on your State and Federal taxes? Get the edge you deserve when it comes to understanding the power of wealth building tax-deferral and tax-exclusion strategies. Join us on Tuesday, October 6th for an informative webinar where we take you on a “Deep Dive” into the 1031 Tax-Free Exchange process. Exeter 1031 Exchange Services, LLC, the leading national provider of comprehensive 1031 Exchange services and Qualified Intermediary (“Accommodator”) will provide YOU with the information YOU need to successfully navigate the 1031 Exchange process. This is a basic to intermediate level discussion on 1031 Exchanges that will help webinar attendees unravel the mystery of structuring 1031 Exchange transactions. Come armed with all your 1031 Exchange related questions.
Discussion Topics Include:
- How to postpone or eliminate taxes due on the sale of qualifying properties
- Tax savings YOU can benefit from that allows for efficient leveraging and upsizing of investments
- Through a 1031 Exchange, learn how YOU can achieve asset diversification and / or consolidation
- Improved cash flow by deferring tax payments
- The 1031 Exchange process, timing step-by-step, and preparation of all 1031 Exchange documents including the Exchange Agreement, Assignment of Rights, and Notice of Assignments
- Qualified properties, related party rules, rules of “boot”, required timing, escrow services and choosing an Accomodator
- and much more, including Q&A to follow the presentation!
William Exeter, President and Chief Executive Officer, Exeter 1031 Exchange Services, LLC
William “Bill” L. Exeter is the Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Exeter 1031 Exchange Services, LLC, headquartered in San Diego, California, Exeter Trust Company, headquartered in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and their affiliate companies. Mr. Exeter is based in the company’s national corporate headquarters office in San Diego, California. He has been in the fiduciary services industry since 1980. He began specializing in real estate tax strategies in 1986 with a specialty emphasis in 1031 Exchanges, 1033 Exchanges, Self-Directed IRAs, and Alternative Investment custody accounts.
Mr. Exeter also serves as an industry consultant, advisor, trainer, instructor, and expert witness. His work as an expert witness focuses on matters related to 1031 Exchanges, 1033 Exchanges, Self-Directed IRAs and Title Holding Trusts or Land Trusts. His expert witness work has included testimony at numerous depositions, arbitration proceedings and trials.
He has written, lectured, taught and trained investors extensively on 1031 Exchanges, 1033 Exchanges, Tenant-In-Common (TIC) and Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment properties as like-kind replacement property solutions for 1031 and 1033 Exchanges, Self-Directed IRAs, and Title Holding Trusts or Land Trusts. In addition, Bill Exeter is a frequent guest expert on “The Financial Advisors — Money Talk Radio Show” on San Diego News Radio AM 600 KOGO, on the “BizTalk Radio” on Business Talk Radio AM 1000 KCEO San Diego and numerous other radio and television appearances.
Featured Sponsor: Exeter 1031 Exchange