FREE ADMISSION – SPACE IS LIMITED!
LIVE Webcast: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
View from a Tenant’s Perspective: How can it Impact You?
With Patti “Widget”
Join us online for a live webinar and question ns and answers session with property management expert, Patti Widget, Founder of Widget’s Way. During this advice filled webinar you will learn insights about what your tenants think about rent regulations today, and how you can best address issues that may arise with the complete understanding of tenant reasoning, thought process and bias. Also, obtain the answers you need to any questions YOU have about the latest regulations, and other property management issues.
The primary topics of discussion include:
- How to repair relationships when there is a misunderstanding OR when your tenant has a very different perception of reality
- Keeping your tenant relationships positive and on the “up and up.”
- How your tenant is thinking: “Try walking a mile in their shoes”
- Keeping up great relationships – sometimes the customer is (always) right
- What to do when things go terribly wrong.
- How to regain control and put things back on track
- and much, much more!
Patti Widget, Property Management Consultant, Widget’s Way
Patti “Widget” has nearly 25 years of experience as a regional property manager. Patti teaches a wide range of classes on property management topics, she is a keynote speaker on property management and housing issues and has published numerous articles for apartment associations. Patti is a repeat guest speaker at UCLA. She also holds various certifications in the industry related to her field, such as a CA licensed Real Estate Broker, CCRM, lead based paint certified renovator from the EPA, Fair Housing and more.