WHEN: 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. on Thursday, October 1, 2020
Learn what YOU can do to save on your State and Federal taxes by leading tax expert, Tony Watson of Robert Hall & Associates. Taking this webinar will teach you to avoid the major tax pitfalls and mistakes and how you can save money on YOUR taxes before it is too late and the end of the year is upon us.
The end of 2020 is approaching and it is time to plan ahead for your taxes this year. And, it is no secret that saving taxes accelerates wealth and compresses your time frame towards financial independence. But what are the best strategies to accomplish this?
During this presentation, Tony Watson, an Enrolled Agent from Robert Hall & Associates, will explain to you the tax planning strategies YOU need to employ and the secrets YOU can use to save on YOUR taxes. Learn about the most often forgotten tax deductions, how to avoid costly tax mistakes, and the leading, “last minute” tax avoidance strategies all in perfectly legal and in compliance with the law. Whether you are a real estate investor, agent, or lender, you will definitely benefit from this important information to reduce your tax bill and maximize YOUR return on your real estate investments and potentially save thousands of dollars this year and in the future!
Discussion Topics Include:
- The top – often forgotten – tax deductions to take on a tax return
- Why is it important to know YOUR tax situation by the end of the year?
- What is a Form W-4 review?
- What are the Top 5 tax write-offs?
- Deductibility of mortgage interest: how much can YOU really save?
- Why aren’t YOUR medical costs deductible?
- Do YOU have to make estimates tax payments?
- 401(k) and INdividual Retirement Account (IRA) vs. self-directed IRA or Solo 401(k) Plans
- The effects of the IRs layoffs
- Changes in the tax code for 2020 and what’s on the horizon for 2021?
- The most audited deductions and how to best document to avoid costly penalties and interest
- and much more, including Q&A to follow the presentation!
Senior Tax Consultant & Public Speaker, Robert Hall & Associates
Tony Watson is an Enrolled Agent who focuses on providing personalized financial guidance and tax preparation services to individuals and businesses. As a federally licensed tax practitioner, Tony helps his clients make sound financial decisions and works to ensure all eligible deductions are received when preparing taxes. He is the keynote speaker for Robert Hall & Associates and speaks on various tax related topics at over 100 engagements throughout California each year. His dedication to his clients and expertise in the field of taxation lead him to win the Glendale Reader’s Choice Award for Best Tax Preparer in 2016.