WHEN: 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. on Thursday, November 19th, 2020
The FUTURE of Smart Apartment Technology: How to Prepare YOUR Tenants for the Digital Future
As the multifamily rental housing industry evolves, how should YOU and YOUR rental communities prepare for the digital future? To answer this, we will discuss what we anticipate this digital future will look like based on the latest tenant research, while also providing a breakdown of the latest smart technology options.
When: Thursday, November 19, 2020 from 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. (Noon)
How to Attend: Exclusively for AAGLA Members, please login to register at link below.
Join us for this important webinar and discover the latest applications in smart apartment technology that will soon impact how YOU conduct business. Smart apartment technology offers multifamily properties all the latest products in property automation. With smart apartment technology, property management personnel can build safer, more connected communities by deploying new management software and automated devices, such as smart locks, water leak detectors, and much more. Not only can YOU automate and improve efficiencies, but YOU can save money.
During this important webinar, we will cover:
- How YOU can prepare YOUR tenants for the digital future.
- Gain important insights into what YOUR tenants want.
- Learn how you can be proactive in “Future-Proofing” your property.
- How YOU can evaluate smart technology and deploy “must-have” apartment features of the future.
- How YOU can address the latest in security and connectivity issues and best overcome these challenges.
- Understand how integrated technology can be valuable to owners and property managers.
- And, of course, much, much more! Q&A to Follow…
GUEST SPEAKERS: Kyle Finney and Mira Malek
Business Development Managers at Arize
They share a passion for emerging technologies in the multifamily industry. Kyle has worked in commercial real estate in both the Phoenix and Las Vegas markets for the past 4 years. Kyle heads up initiatives for adopting new technologies and leading both marketing and sales strategies. Mira has had over 8 years of real estate experience in Southern California, starting as a real estate agent flipping homes in Los Angeles. She has also worked with the largest hard money lender in the nation, in both acquisitions and wholesale. They both lead IoT-backed smart technology initiatives that attract and retain tenants, increase operational efficiencies, and net higher operating income.