WHEN: 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. on Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Have you been thinking about a 1031 Exchange to avoid a large tax bill? Are you within the “45-Day Window” for identifying a replacement property and not sure what to buy? Are you looking to diversify your real estate portfolio and not put “all your eggs into one basket?”
Kay Properties and Investments, LLC has the solutions and answers you need right now! Kay Properties and Investments is a national Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment firm with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, New York City and Washington, D.C. Kay Properties and Investments offers their clients the ability to participate in private, exclusively available, off-market DST properties as well as those presented to the wider DST marketplace; with the exception of those that fail their extensive due-diligence process. Kay Properties team members collectively have over 114 years of real estate experience, are licensed in all 50 states, and have participated in over $15 Billion of DST real estate.
This is a basic to intermediate level discussion on the types of investments that are available to YOU, including making investments in all types of rental properties, both commercial and residential. Come armed with all your Individual Retirement Account and 1031 Exchange related questions. Get the edge you deserve when it comes to understanding the power of wealth building tax-deferral and tax-exclusion strategies. Join us on Friday, April 2nd for this informative webinar where we take you on a “Deep Dive” into the 1031 Tax-Free Exchange process and the world of Delaware Statutory Trusts.
During this important webinar, we will cover:
- What are YOUR options for exchange properties? With DSTs, you never “sweat” the 45-day 1031 Exchange window.
- The 1031 Exchange process, from start to completion.
- “Triple-net” (NNN) leased properties and Delaware Statutory Trusts or “DSTs.”
- The potential pros and cons of investing in real estate, 1031 Exchanges, DSTs and Triple-Net leased properties.
- What YOU need to look for when considering a 1031 Exchange transaction, and investments in triple-net leased properties and DSTs.
- How YOU can avoid making mistakes – what not to do.
- Can you borrow when purchasing a DST investment?
- What are YOUR anticipated returns? Is your investment safe? We will discuss sample transactions.
- And, of course, much, much more! Q&A to Follow…
WARNING: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED DURING THIS WEBINAR IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. ABSOLUTELY NO LEGAL OR TAX ADVICE IS BEING GIVEN DURING THIS WEBINAR. BEAR IN MIND THAT EVERY SITUATION IS UNIQUE, AND THE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. SO, BEFORE ACTING, BE SURE TO OBTAIN TAX AND/OR LEGAL ADVICE FROM A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL.