WHEN: 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. on Friday, June 25, 2021
Join us for another session of the Southland’s Top Property Managers when we hear from our incredible property management professionals and attorney about what YOU need to do right today to protect yourself from a frivolous ADA lawsuit. California property owners may face expensive litigation or damage claims for noncompliance with the Federal Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California counterpart, Title 24 of the California Building Code. Compliance with the Americans With Disability Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) is not only the law; it is smart business. Learn what you need to do to protect yourself!
Please join us for another informative session of the Southland’s Top Property Managers and our panel of experts, Southern California-based, property managers who will be discussing how YOU can avoid costly ADA claims possibly forcing you, as a property owner, to settle out of court. Owners of virtually any building that is open to the public should understand rules governing ADA public accommodation accessibility, Title 24 of the California Building Code, the Unruh Civil Rights Act and the California Disabled Persons Act.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- What accommodations may be required to ensure your properties are accessible to people with disabilities.
- Understanding of requirements imposed on property owners under the ADA, Title 24 of the California Building Code, the Unruh Civil Rights Act, and the California Disabled Persons Act.
- Real-life complaints and actions taken to defend against alleged violations of the ADA and California law.
- Steps any property owner can take to review compliance with the ADA and California law.
- How to handle requests for accommodations made by tenants, including documentation and follow-through.
- And, much, much more…
This will be a live, interactive, online learning session. Live Q&A will take place throughout the online seminar. Please join us for what will surely be an extremely informative and timely presentation.