WHEN: 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. on Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Have you ever wanted to know what professional property managers know…but, perhaps didn’t ask? This webinar will give YOU the top “Tips and Tricks” known by the professionals that you absolutely need to successfully manage your property. Our property management expert, Patti Widget from Widget’s Way, will provide you with the information on topics that can help keep you from getting yourself into trouble and keep you working smarter not harder.
Managing rental properties today has become far too complicated especially during the pandemic. If you receive a letter from your tenant’s attorney, do you respond? How do you respond? If someone other than your tenant is asking you for keys or maintenance requests or tries to negotiate terms, what do you do? Do you email or text to terminate a tenancy? If there’s a habitability issue at the property, do you provide your tenant with a hotel while the repairs are being made? If you want to learn the answers to these and so many other questions, then this is the seminar for YOU. You absolutely must attend!
Leading multifamily industry expert, Patti Widget, the founder of Widget’s Way again, joins us for an amazing presentation that will help YOU to succeed during today’s “new normal.” PLEASE, join us for what will most certainly be an informative online seminar via ZOOM. During the webinar, we will also cover the following:
- Tips on working smarter not harder. How to avoid those problem situations.
- How you can easily generate more income as easy as 1-2-3.
- Take a deep breath before responding…How to refrain from acting on your emotions, even if you know you are right.
- Go beyond the tenant screening report. Tenant screening tips that are fast and simple, and that will avoid the problem tenant. Learn what to look for and why on Google, such as tenant’s phone number given as their employer and much more.
- And, wait…there’s so much more. YOUR questions will help lead the discussion.
This will be a live, interactive, online learning session. Live Q&A will take place throughout the online seminar. Please join us for what will surely be an extremely informative and entertaining presentation by Patti Widget.