WHEN: 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. on Tuesday, March 9, 2021
As we all know, the current COVID-19 crisis has dramatically changed our industry and the way we approach property management during these very challenging times. Real Estate and Property Management expert, Elizabeth Reynolds, will be sharing tips and information to assist all rental property owners on how to best navigate through the current “choppy waters” of rental property ownership.
Elizabeth Reynolds is President of Reynolds Realty Advisors. Join us to hear Ms. Reynolds’ expert property management advice that is certain to get YOU through the current pandemic crisis successfully. During this webinar, we will discuss:
- Real estate market update and the effects of COVID-19 on the market opportunities.
- Tenants’ rights during and post-COVID-19
- Options for Landlords regarding rent collections, regaining possession, and evictions.
- Property management options which will serve YOU best now and in the future.
- What strategies are property managers deploying today during COVID-19 to ensure current and future success?
- COVID-19 checklist for rental housing providers.
- And, much, much more…