| Tuesday March 3, 2015 |
3rd ANNUAL INCOME PROPERTY EXPO OFFERS PRODUCTS, SPEAKERS AND NETWORKING AT PASADENA CONVENTION CENTER MARCH 24
KNX-AM Radio, Apartment News Publications Host Investment and Property
Management Showcase With Real Estate Experts, Seminars and Exhibit Floor
LOS ANGELES (March 3) – First-time investors, owners and managers of rental properties and commercial real estate are invited to see what’s new in financing, incentives, products and investing strategies from leading area experts at the 3rd Annual Income Property Management Expo, being held at Pasadena Convention Center, 300 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 24, 2015.
Expo highlights include free seminars by legal, financial, and investment experts who will present real estate strategies, solutions, tax savings and technologies. An exhibit hall with 100+ vendors will display what’s new in housing and property maintenance, products and services. Attendees can take a break from the day to enjoy
PGA pro golf tips, Segway rides, luxury auto showcase, enter to win prizes, and local craft brewery tastings.
At the show, The HOA Conference and Expo will offer Homeowner Association (HOA) officers, board members and managers advice for efficiently managing condos, co-ops and community associations. Attendees may also check out remodeling and building trends, sustainable energy systems, get advice on landlord-tenant issues, learn to reduce maintenance costs, and get their questions answered by the experts.
“Our one-day free event offers attendees an opportunity to see what’s new in products and services, attend informative educational seminars, meet the experts and network with their fellow industry professionals,” said Paul Smith, president of On The Edge Promotions and show producer.
Income Property Expo speakers offering the latest information on investments, 1031 exchanges, portfolio management, legal and compliance issues, tenant relations, financing and social media marketing include:
- Russell Smith, Trulia Rentals Manager, a strategic real estate growth and management expert
- Michael A. Harris, mortgage banking expert and host of KFWB Radio’s “The Real Estate Life”
- William L. Exeter of 1031 Exchange Services, tax strategy, self-directed IRA and Land Trust specialist
- Dennis P. Block, eviction, landlord/tenant law authority and past Apartment Association president
- Stephen C. Duringer of Duringer Law Group, experienced landlord tenant law firm and property owner
- Lucas Hall of Cozy Co., successful landlord, portfolio manager, and founder of Landlordolgy.com
- Brian Gordon of Lotus Property Services, property management and real estate investor network
- Vincent Medina of Lotus Property Services, property management and real estate investor network
- Chloe Harford, VP Rentals at Zillow Inc, a leading real estate information marketplace
- Robert “Rusty” Tweed of Tweed Financial Services, estate planning and wealth management expert
- Kenneth A. Ziskin, expert gift, tax and estate strategist for apartment and rental property owners
- Matthew Holbrook, CEO of Action Property Management, expert in managing community associations
- Basil J. Steele, V.P. Engineering at Piece of (i) Security Solutions, a security systems expert for 36 years
- Corey Wilson, Founder of CLW Enterprises, a certified public & private construction and facilities expert
Other features include The Great Taste with complimentary tastings by local craft breweries, PGA Golf Action Zone, Segway test drives, and giveaways at sponsor and exhibitor booths. While at the expo enter to win an iPad Air, no purchase is required. Sponsored by Apartment Management Magazine, Chase Bank, Postlets, Intervest, Tweed Financial Services, Duringer Law Group, PGA of Southern California, American Apartment Owners Association, RoyalRoofing.com, HD Supply, and Commercial Property Management Magazine. Media sponsor is KNX 1070 News Radio. The event is produced by On The Edge Promotions.
Admission, registration and parking are free. Seating is limited for panel sessions and seminars. Attendees may pre-register at www.incomepropertyexpo.com or www.HOAExpos.com. Other Income Property Expos are being held in Scottsdale, Arizona and San Mateo, California. For attendee and exhibitor information please contact Jordan Smith at (800) 931-6666 or email email@example.com. Website is www.incomepropertyexpo.com.