Irvine Company, So Cal Edison and So Cal Gas Host Smart Buildings Seminars, Exhibit Hall and Networking
The Buildings Maintenance & Management Expo (BMME) featuring educational seminars by Irvine Company and So Cal Edison, building management industry speakers, exhibitor showcase and networking opportunities will be held Tuesday, October 25 at Anaheim Convention Center. Admission is free.
“Sustainability initiatives, new technologies, policy mandates and funding incentives are shaping the future as public and private sector leaders explore, source and integrate smart building solutions,” said Scott Kitcher, conference co-sponsor and President & CEO of Sustain OC, formerly Clean Tech OC.
Buildings management, sustainability and operations seminars will be held on topics such as microgrids, energy storage, seismic retrofits, security, compliance and smart systems. The Orange County Sheriff Department will hold a special active shooter and crisis management clinic, and presentations by leading utility, energy and industry experts include:
* Rich Bluth, Irvine Company
* Caroline McAndrews, Southern California Edison
* Corey Lee Wilson, International Facility Management Association
* Scott Kitcher, Sustain OC (formerly Clean Tech OC)
* Mark Walter, Biix Smart Building Software
* Heather Williams and Shane Millhollon, Orange County Sheriff Department
* Stephen C. Duringer, Duringer Law Group
* Andrea Marr, Regatta Solutions Energy Services
* William Exeter, Exeter 1031 Exchange Services LLC
Facility managers, commercial real estate developers, architects, engineers and government officials are invited to access the latest products, services and clean tech equipment in the exhibit hall. This event is co-hosted by The Register, International Facility Management Association, Apartment Association of Orange County, Sustain OC and Buildings Maintenance & Management Magazine. Hours are 8:30 am to 4:00 p.m. For pre-registration and more information, please visit www.buildingsexpos.com.
Editors Note: For interviews or media credentials contact: David Kuff at firstname.lastname@example.org